In this article, I’ll show you how to see your subscribers on YouTube.
With over 700,000 hours of video uploaded every day, YouTube represents a huge opportunity for many marketers and content creators to reach their audiences.
Even though you should focus on creating great content, it’s really important that you keep an eye on your subscriber count as a YouTuber. That magic number basically determines how successful you are going to be.
Learning how to see your subscribers on YouTube and checking the numbers regularly will help you to see how well you are doing especially in the first months. But let me be honest, it’s also a little bit of a morale boost to see the count going up. There are a couple of different ways that you can keep an eye on your YouTube subscribers count whatever device you are using and you can find more information on this below.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers on Mobile
Unfortunately, you are not able to see in-depth information on your YouTube subscribers on mobile but you can see how many you have. This is useful for keeping track of how popular you are on the platform. You can discover how to see your YouTube subscribers via mobile below.
- Click on the YouTube icon on your phone to open the app and ensure that you are logged into your account.
- Click on your profile icon on the upper-right hand side of the screen and select the option that says “your channel”.
- On the next page, the number of subscribers you have will be displayed next to your channel name.
How to See Your YouTube Subscribers on a Computer
On a computer, you can see more in-depth details. Mastering your channel’s dashboard is important if you want to become a YouTuber.
- First, you should simply log in to your YouTube account and click on your profile picture on the upper right-hand side.
- Click the button that says “your channel” and when you go to the new page, you should see your amount of subscribers you currently have under your channels name.
- On the right-hand corner of your screen, you should see a blue button that says “YouTube Studio”, click on this.
- On your dashboard, click on “see more” under the title “your subscribers”.
- This will then give you more information on your 100 most recent subscribers including their usernames, with the option to look at their profile. If you want to use this helpful insight, you can discover statistics like your main audience.etc.
- The majority of your 100 newest subscribers will be shown but there are instances which they will not and this includes if those chose to make their subscription public or their account has recently been deactivated for one reason or another.
For an always updated guide on how to see your YouTube subscribers check this Google support link.
As you can see, it is very easy to see your subscribers and if you have been wondering how to see subscribers on YouTube, you should now be able to do it easily.
It is important as a content creator that you do everything possible to see your subscribers grow rather than diminish. Some basic things you can do to ensure that this happens are uploading content regularly, posting a wide range of different videos and interacting with your viewers as much as possible.
Latest posts by Stefano C. (see all)
- How to Add a YouTube Subscribe Button to Your Videos - April 14, 2020
- How to Make a YouTube Video - April 14, 2020
- How to Make Money Vlogging - March 22, 2020